Cultivating Our Commmunity's Future Leaders
Download the Enrollment Form
Download the Leadership Momentum Brochure
Download the Learning Sessions Content and Sequence
Designed for entrepreneurs, middle managers, senior managers, directors, partners and vice presidents with direct experience leading people Leadership Momentum is a 6-month program designed to accelerate professional growth, enhance self-awareness, improve personal and team performance.
This course is also very applicable for advanced students engaged in pursuing business administration and management or as continuing education development training.
- Thought leaders, highly successful women from the region, will speak at each session
- Learning & leveraging political savvy
- Negotiation styles and tactics
- Developing and demonstrating strategic leadership skills
- Building resilience and managing components of change process
- Developing collaborative and effective relationships
- Session One: Building Your Leadership Path
- Session Two: Political Savvy, Negotiation and Diversity Leadership
- Session Three: Influence, Networks and Social Capital
- Session Four: Strategic Thinking, Visioning and Innovation
- Session Five: Leading Teams and Managing Change
- Session Six: Executive Presence and Values Driven Leadership
Denise Mills is Founder and Chief Mindset Officer of LeaderFuel Now. Her company facilitates Executive Women’s round tables, manages networking groups, designs leadership development programs, and consults with over 50 internal women’s networks nationwide. She is passionate about issues surrounding women, leadership and life.
The six month course will begin May 11, 2016, meeting monthly on the second Wednesday through October with enrollment limited to twenty participants.
Course Fee Schedule:
- Regular Registration - Individual $3,000 per person
- Group Registration (3 or more) $2,500 per person
Contact Kathleen Marker for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 233-1750.