Join our advocacy efforts to build a stronger, brighter future for all!
YWCA Northeast Kansas is committed to promoting racial and gender equity by partnering with individuals, organizations, and businesses through racial justice training, advocacy, outreach and education. Visit our Advocacy page to learn more about the different programs and ongoing efforts.
There are many ways to join YWCA advocacy efforts
- Become a part of the YWCA Northeast Kansas Advocacy Committee
- We’re working at the local, state, and federal level to promote advocacy priorities around healthcare and public health, racial justice, gender-based violence, and economic security.
- Host a racial justice training at your office or organization
- Take the annual Racial Justice Challenge
- Engage with our social media awareness campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Do you belong to an organization working on similar issues? Let’s partner on an advocacy effort!
It’s always the right time to raise our voices for justice!
Does this sound like the perfect volunteer role for you?
For more information on volunteering, contact Alex Williams, Volunteer Coordinator by email or by calling 785-233-1750.