Women’s Leadership Momentum
Designed for entrepreneurs, middle managers, senior managers, directors, partners and vice presidents with direct experience leading people Leadership Momentum is a 6-month program designed to accelerate professional growth, enhance self-awareness, improve personal and team performance.
This course is also very applicable for advanced students engaged in pursuing business administration and management or as continuing education development training.
- Thought leaders, highly successful women from the region, speak at each session
- Learning & leveraging political savvy
- Negotiation styles and tactics
- Developing and demonstrating strategic leadership skills
- Building resilience and managing components of change process
- Developing collaborative and effective relationships
- Session One: Building Your Leadership Path
- Session Two: Political Savvy, Negotiation and Diversity Leadership
- Session Three: Influence, Networks and Social Capital
- Session Four: Strategic Thinking, Visioning and Innovation
- Session Five: Leading Teams and Managing Change
- Session Six: Executive Presence and Values Driven Leadership
Denise Mills is Founder and Chief Mindset Officer of LeaderFuel Now. Her company facilitates Executive Women’s round tables, manages networking groups, designs leadership development programs, and consults with over 50 internal women’s networks nationwide. She is passionate about issues surrounding women, leadership and life.
Internationally, Denise facilitates leadership programs for The US State Department to visiting women who hold the highest ranking political title or position in their respective country. She works with women (and men) to overcome stereotypes and cultural bias’ that limit their choices and reduce their effectiveness.
Honored as one of the most Influential Women in Kansas City, Denise’s style is very conversational, experiential and interactive. Organizations such as Toyota, Dupont and Honeywell have sought her out as she brings a wealth of knowledge and insight into each program she facilitates.
The monthly leadership topics, the one-on-one consultation on the results of my self-assessment, and the Action Learning projects all helped me to grow as a leader. Thank you YWCA for this unique opportunity! – Kim Savage, Westar Energy
The six month course will begin May 9th, 2018 meeting monthly on the second Wednesday through October with enrollment limited to twenty participants.
Course Fee Schedule:
- Regular Registration – Individual $3,000 per person
- Group Registration (3 or more) $2,500 per person
2019 Session Dates:
May 15th, June 19th, July 10th, August 7th, September 11th, October 9th
Graduation: November 13th
Contact Kathleen Marker for more information: email@example.com or (785) 233-1750.
Cultivating Our Community’s Future Leaders
Level up your leadership skills and make a lasting impact by enrolling today for one of our 4 5-week sessions in 2019. Incorporating active learning, Emerging Leaders will give you the tools to communicate effectively, understand leadership styles, manage diversity, and handle conflict confidently.
“Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.”
– Sheryl Sandberg
Now Enrolling for 2019!
Winter Session: Tuesdays, January 15th through February 12th, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
This is a highly valuable 5-week course for women preparing to lead a team.