Join YWCA Center for Safety and Empowerment Public Education Coordinator, Emily Steimel-Handy, all summer long for a series of FREE interactive and informative virtual lunch-hour presentations! All sessions are from 12:00-1:00 PM and will take place every other Tuesday, beginning June 7 until August 30.
Register for FREE for one or more of the following sessions:
- TUESDAY, JUNE 7 – “OVERVIEW OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE”
- TUESDAY, JUNE 21 – “NEUROBIOLOGY OF TRAUMA”
- TUESDAY, JULY 5 – “OVERVIEW OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE”
- TUESDAY, JULY 19 – “OVERVIEW OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING”
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 2 – ” OVERVIEW OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE”
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 – “NEUROBIOLOGY OF TRAUMA”
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 30 – “OVERVIEW OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE”
Help us spread the word by downloading the flyer and sharing with your networks! For more information, contact Emily Steimel-Handy, Public Education Coordinator, by email or at 785-354-7927. Click here to learn more about the other trainings and presentations that Emily offers for employers, schools, faith communities, and more.